Saturday, July 21, 2007

Phoenix Wright sings


Okay, not quite. But close to it. Capcom is releasing not one, but two Original Sound Track (OST).

Rob Pereyda, from Capcom posted on the company's BBS announcing the release of the two OST, titled "Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra" and "Gyakuten Saiban Meets Jazz".

I'm only guessing here, one soundtrack will feature orchestra and the other one jazz. But you know, I could be wrong.

So for all you Phoenix Wright fans, now you can listen to it. I doubt there will be any Objections here.

Check out the announcement after the jump.

Hi Guys and Gals,

I promised I would have news on something that "sounds" good, and I'm coming through!
We have just signed a licensing deal to have a partner release both "Gyakuten Saiban Meets Orchestra" and "Gyakuten Saiban Meets Jazz" as "Ace Attorney Meets Orchestra" and "Ace Attoreny Meets Jazz" in North America! So that's right, Ace Attorney fans, official swag you can go to a store and buy is finally on the way! There will be a press release shortly with all the details!

Best,
Rob

Source: Capcom

No comments: