Thursday, November 5, 2009

If I were the main protagonist in a H-Game turned Anime...

  • I will only enroll in a co-ed school where the proportion of girl vs boy is 5 to 1.
  • My best friend will be the only other male character in the series.
  • I will make sure that I bump into and be introduced to no less than 3 girls in the first episode, and will continue to do so until midway through the series.
  • If my parents are meant to be alive, I will check on them every day to make sure that it remains the case. If they are on an extended overseas trip, I will call them everyday just to say hi. Too often, parents are forgotten in anime such as the one I am in.
  • My best female friend will be someone I have known since kindergarten.
  • My best female friend will be living within five minutes walking distance from my place. Preferably, she will be living next door literally. Better still, we live in the same place.
  • I will try my best to keep eye contact, rather than starring at my female friends' beasts, even though they are all more well developed than they should be at the age that they are in.
  • Whenever I am feeling down, my best female friend will be the girl who knows my trouble. After all, she is the only one I can fully open up to.
  • I don't need to impress anyone, there will be at least one girl in that group of girls that I met who is fond of whatever that I am good at.
  • Even if I am good at nothing, I will not need to worry about not getting a girlfriend, because there will be at least one girl in that same group of girls that I met who will find me adorable, attractive and is willing to become my partner.
  • I will get used to the complaints that I get from my best friend about how all the girls are flocking to me and not him.

No comments: